Please familiarize yourself with our Covid-19 Protocols before your next visit to The Pet Vet on Patton.
Updated: June 30, 2021
At The Pet Vet on Patton, our goal is to remain open during the pandemic, and provide quality veterinary care in a low stress manner for both you and your pets, while at the same time following all recommended health and safety protocols.
We’d like to thank all of our valued clients for continuing to support us during these challenging times. Please call us any time at (828) 232-9990 with questions or comments.
Our Covid 19 Protocols
We are thrilled to announce that on Tuesday June 22nd, you now have the option to accompany your pet inside for their exam or continue to be seen via curbside service. Our check-in process will remain the same – remain in your vehicle and text (or call) to let us know you’re here and one of our team members will come out for you. Please let us know when making the appointment if you wish to be seen via curbside or if you will be accompanying your pet inside.
For those wishing to come inside with their pet:
- Our lobby will remain closed
- One person may accompany the pet into their appointment
- Face coverings are required to be worn properly for the entirety of the visit. If you are unable to wear a face covering we are happy to continue to provide services via curbside
- If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been directly exposed within the past 14 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- You will be escorted into the exam room at the beginning of the visit and back outside after the visit – please remain in the exam room while in the hospital.
Call: (828) 232-9990
Text: (828) 532-3021
To Our Valued Clients
We are making some exciting changes to our boarding facility that we feel will give your pet(s) an even happier experience when they come to stay with us.
We have decided to upgrade the resort spaces we have available in order to provide a more comfortable and quieter environment for your pet. We are always striving to make your pet’s resort stay better and happier and we feel that these changes will accomplish that goal.
In light of these changes we strongly recommend making your reservations well in advance, especially around the holidays. There may be times that we will not be able to accommodate last minute reservation requests due to the resort being at full capacity.
We value you and your pet(s) and look forward to caring for your precious family member(s) the next time they come to stay at The Pet Vet on Patton.